Club Car golf carts are among the most popular brands of golf carts, along with E-Z-GO and Yamaha. These are a common choice for consumers to go for when buying their first golf cart.
However, before you take the plunge with Club Car golf carts, it is important to understand their pros and cons.
• The Club Car golf cart handles hilly terrain very well, making it an excellent choice for an off-road vehicle or a golf course with many hills.
• Made of a light-weight, rust-proof aluminum frame. Especially beneficial for people who live in extreme weather areas.
• Parts are easy to find, and repair and maintenance isn’t an issue.
• Have high-quality steering, so it is easy to drive and maneuver the cart.
• Last for a long time, so you won’t need to replace them quickly.
• Various options for cart models, cart sizes, colors, so you can find something that suits your needs.
• Battery-powered model drains quickly when going up a hill, so you should choose the gas model if you often use it on hills.
• Parts can be more expensive to buy, which may pinch your pocketbook when performing maintenance on your cart.
• If you choose the battery-powered model, the battery life isn’t as long as that of many other brands, leading to the battery draining quicker.
• For those buying a gas model, there can be issues with using the clutch, which can be irritating, especially on longer drives.
With a better understanding of Club Car golf carts, you should be able to make an informed decision as to whether this is the golf cart for you.
If you’re looking for more information about Club Car golf carts or want to get started buying one for yourself, contact Carts & Parts at (937) 459-8891 today!